Happy Valentine's Day, Valentine's Day I Love You Greetings

Also Click Below 3 Links To See More Valentine's Day Collections:-












I don't think three simple words

Can tell you how I feel

Cause when do you know "I love you"

Actually is real?



Does it include that I need you

Like a heart needs a beat?

Does it include that without you

I am incomplete?


Does love mean that you made

My falling feel like flying?
That every time I'm away from you
It feels like I'm dying?



Life tend to loose its meaning

When you're not around

It's like the world refuses to move

And I can't make a sound


Because air is overrated

When you fill my universe
I've said your name so many times
I never get sick of the rehearse



People use to write their names

On my heart, but you carved yours in

We both know that you're an angel

And so far I'm your worst sin




And even if I'm an insomniac

I only dream about you
And you will keep my heart
And I promise to keep yours too


The distance don't keep you away

Because you're always on my mind

You're the closest to perfection

That I could ever find 


And I've been longing for you

And your sweet caress 

There is so much I want to say

But you always leave me speechless


If this is the meaning of love

I love you forever and today

If this is the meaning of " I love you"

I've got nothing more to say




Also Click Below 3 Links To See More Valentine's Day Collections:-